Monday, March 2, 2009

February 26, 2009: The Flat Spin

Mr. de Best (yes that is his actual name) came to visit me today at work. He is the computer scientist that we outsource to. He spoke perfect English fortunately and I guided him through what I needed him to do for me. We had a lunch on the company tab and finished up in time for me to get all the little chores I needed to do done before I left work. Finally it is looking like I have things to do. YES!

After work I went to the grocery store and pulled out all the stops; I went on a shopping spree. 47 Euros and a cherry chili chocolate bar and package of REAL SWISS OVALMALTINE later I walked home. There, I decided that I needed some exercise. I decided on running 1.5km to the pool then swimming 1km then running home.

I was too close for missles I had to switch to guns. “Watch out Goose, I think we are going into a flat spin!” I shouted in my head as I swam behind a massive guy who was swimming like a drowning monkey and kicking up more jet wash then Iceman in Topgun. I swam my 40 laps and ran home. A Budweiser from the Czech Republic, bratwurst, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut and green beans made my tummy full. Tomorrow is a big day. I decided against Hungary, because 32 hours of travel would give me less then 24 hours in Hungary, and decided that I instead would go to a random location in Europe that I would decide based on when the trains leave. This is the way I roll. Good night Canada and whoever else reads this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment