Friday, March 20, 2009

March 19, 2009: Running Wild

So it turns out that what I thought was a US Army base is actually the staff residence of a fancy hotel. Funny how I could make that mistake eh? So I am meeting Bradley at the train station in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the German Alps tomorrow at 9pm. I am planning to go hiking or cross country skiing on Saturday and go to the museums in Munich on Sunday. Either way I will be able to talk English, be it American English, to a English-as-a-first-languager.

Tonight the modivation to go for a run surged through me like an NFL linebacker through a line of engineers playing red-rover. I ran 5km no prob, had some amazing leftovers from last night, talked on Skype for a bit then watched “Dr. Strangelove: or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.” Bed time soon followed. THE ALPS TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment