Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16, 2009: Busy Bee

Today at work I felt a surge of initiative and spent the day getting things done that were above and beyond what I needed to. Half the people are away on vacation or business so I was working on the desk of one of colleagues because he is out on vacation. Julia brought cake and Günter went for donors so I was full and when I am full I am happy.

Sarah from VICEG was meant to spend the night at my house tonight so I got home and tidied up for her and made some dinner. I sat and typed up my blog as I waited. 8, 9, 10 o'clock passed and still no sign. I was getting worried. Eventually at 11 o'clock the bell rang. I sprung up out of bed and answered it. Turns out that Sarah pulled a Tom and took the wrong train, then once at the staion closest to my house a wrong turn. I makes me feel good that I am not the only one with a bad sence of direction.

I showed Sarah to the couch and I hit the hay.

1 comment: