Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 4, 2009: Mega Nap

I got to work today at 8:30. I figured out that some more systems needed to be wired. "Right on," I thought, something to get me away from the text book on lean manufacturing that I am reading. It turned out that I was going to teach someone else how to wire these things. In one day of being electrician I have already been promoted to "supervisior electrician," at least until the real electrician comes back. Anyways turns out the guy I was showing how to do things had a three year diploma from electrician school. I sensed some irony in the fact that I was now checking his work.

I got home at 6:25 after some grocery shopping. I had big plans for the night including washing my clothes and cooking a nice dinner, but first a nap. I put the groceries away and laid down. I woke up at 6:00 the next morning. JP always told me that a nap after 5 is a bad call, maybe he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment