Monday, February 2, 2009

January 30, 2009: Iverson the Great

Today at work I got an email back from my professor at UVic, Scott Iverson. I am working on a systems engineering project at work and this is Dr. Iverson’s specialty. He directed me to a website for ICOSE, The International Council of Systems Engineers, and told me to read some of the material available.

I found a 67-page document on technical measurement and began reading, next to reading engineering standards this was one of the heaviest reads I have had in a long time. It took me all day to read, but some of the information was very relevant to what I am working on. Thanks Scott!

I got home, had a nap and then set off for an afternoon stroll. I went to the swimming pool that Julia at work had told me about and a near by castle. I got home, made some dinner and got to bed early as tomorrow is a big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment