Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 22, 2009: Tom the Writer

Today was filled with me typing away on the ol’ computron. Unfortunately I still have a lack of access to the interconnected network of networks so I had to travel to the Internet café to harvest some Internet. After the harvest I procured some Berliners from the local bakery and made my way home. I did some exercise and read some Pride and Prejudice.

At around 19:30 I headed to the WWW Bistro across the street for a beer or two and some company. I was greeted by a bunch of people in costume; I forgot that it was Karnival. So anyways I tried to make some basic conversation and choked down a pack of Marlboro Reds (Second Hand), then headed home at 8:30 after I could not deal with the smoke anymore. Weirdly there was an 8-year-old girl at the bar as well; I think that her parents were ramping up for Karnival.

I got home and typed up this short and sweet blog, some reading and pondering the meaning of life will bring another Euro-day to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment