Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 10, 2009: The Intrepid Traveler (Me)

My job today consisted of 8 hours of partial completion of tasks and waiting for other people to do things. To pass the time I sat down and thought out my game plan for attacking Europe. Here is what I have thus far:

February
14-15: Düsseldorf with Eric and Kate
16-17: Paris, France with Eric and Kate
18-20: Amsterdam, Holland with Eric and Kate
28-1: Cologne, Germany

March:
6-8: Riga, Latvia
14-15: Strasbourg, France with Nancy
21-22: Berlin, Germany with Martin
27-29: Caving Trip with Sarah (Hungary?)

April:
3-4: Rotterdam??
12-18: South German Tour with the Units and Stuart
24-25: Some Place in Southern Europe??
30: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Not too shabby if you ask me. I personally cannot wait for Eric to Kate to show up. We have plans to stay with Eric and my Dad’s Cousin in Paris, which is going to be awesome. We then head to Amsterdam where we will be staying at the Flying Pig Hostel. My next trip to Cologne may be a bike ride if weather permits and my legs allow. My trip to Riga is another one that I am excited for. I am staying at Friendly Franks Fun Backpackers Hostel. With a name like that you cannot go wrong. Apparently they give you a beer when you check in. It is only $6.25 CAD to stay there and they give you a free beer when you show up. I have been places in Düsseldorf where a beer alone costs more then that.

Anyways the just of it is that I am freaking stoked to have the opportunity to travel this great continent. I do however miss all’yall back home. Shout out to the Vic Crew. Bed time, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment