Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 12, 2009: Swimming, Running and Speaking English

Work today was quiet with my project progressing slowly and steadily. After work I took the bus home, had a quick bowl of soup then geared up for my daily exercise. I ran 1.5km to the pool dawned my suit, swam 1.5km, and then ran back home. I felt like I had done enough physical exercise for the day so I ate some dinner.

At 21:00 I took the S-Bahn into town to meet up with other English speaking people at the Expats meeting at O’Riley’s Irish Pub. I spent quite some time talking to people from all over the world and telling them to go to Canada to check it out, but only the west because its best. I picked up some suggestions of bars to go to with Eric and Kate and then headed home. I made it back at 2:00 and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment