Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 5, 2009: 93 Messages

Today I got up early and packed my bag with all my climbing gear. I was going to work until 4 and then go climbing. I left work feeling extremely tired and caught the SB55 to downtown Düsseldorf, I grabbed a hot chocolate and sat down. I had not used the Internet in half a week or so and when I turned on my machine I was surprised to see 93 messages. It took me an hour to go through them all and respond to them. I heard back from Corey and Sarah (yes another one) two English people that I met at the Expat meet up in late January. Tomorrow I was going to meet them and their friends for dinner and Karaoke. I am not a singer, but this karaoke was “box karaoke” where you are in a small room with the people in your group only and did not have to sing on stage. Anyways I was excited to speak some English to some native speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment