Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009: Tales of Berlin and being Tired

Dear Diary (just kidding JP).
It turns out that my 5:30 bed time Sunday morning was not that much of an a achievement my Berlin standards as Martin told me that he was tired because he was out at the Berlin clubs until 9:00. This is crazy, in Canada there is NO clubs that are open past 4:00 people here in Europe just take it to a whole new level I guess. I enjoyed a haggard day of work and on the way home a combination of Sara’s talk of curry and Sarah’s last name drew me to stop by the local health food store and procure some curry for dinner.


A dinner of curry and red wine finished off an early night. I also spent an hour digitizing previously paper journal entries. Live long and prosper.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure her name isn't Sarah, too? Or did you actually ask about the 'h'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she sent me an email and signed it Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ok. Hope your curry was nice and spicy

    ReplyDelete