Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009: Mind on Thoughts on Intracontinental Movement

Work today was quite lively, we had a visit from one of my coworkers in Calgary. Because of my great English speaking ability, ha-ha, I was invited to tour around the factory with him and my boss. I picked up a bunch of little details about the plant which I did not know before which is always nice.

After work I procured some beer and bottled water for the visit of the crown prince Eric of cow town and the archduchess Kate of the center of the universe. I then fixed myself a most magnificent meal, sat down and expounded the details of my travel plans to myself. I finished my travel bookings for Riga today. I am going to leave after work to the airport that is 2 hours away from my house by transit and spend the night near the airport. This way I can rise early and catch my 7:00 flight on time.

The magnitude of travel ahead of me makes me tingle inside with excitement. This is going to be two of the most amazing months of my life that lay ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment