Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 6, 2009: Free Pizza and Getting Lost

Hello sports fans. Today I got to work slightly later then I would of liked due to my continuing lack of alarm clock. Once at work I set about reading some English user manuals and checking out the factory floor. A solid morning filled with the expected start-up busy work given at the start of all the co-ops that I have had thus far. Pizza was ordered for lunch and I enjoyed it with a TÜV auditor and my college Martin. We talked of the weather, accents and why not to sleep with girls from Saxony. Good times. On the way home I decided to stop for an alarm clock and in my typical manner managed to go the wrong way, fortunately the wrong way was towards my house. An hour of walking hampered my big plans to go rock climbing so I stayed home and made mashed potatoes, broccoli and bratwurst for dinner. An early night in order to have an early start to another day in my little cold slice of paradise.

1 comment:

  1. why don't you sleep with girls from Saxony?

    Also might a recommend you get a GPS?

    ReplyDelete