Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 19, 2009: Nanaimo Bar Relaxation

At lunch today I went out with Martin and bought some eats at the Real supermarket. He again spent the ride out to the store tearing apart the American auto industry and telling me that the Germans make the best cars. His straightforwardness and passion for his job really make him a nice fellow to hang around at the office. Anyways I stayed late talking to Calgary on the phone and left for home at 6:30pm.

 

One of the absolutely amazing things about Germany that anyone who has not lived there probably does not know is that most of the grocery stores sell hammer-drills. That’s right, hammer-drills. I spent ages looking for one of these in Calgary but here they sit right next to the eggs under a big sign with a price on it. I love Germany.

 

I got home tonight and made up some Nanaimo bars to bring into work, hope that they taste good. Well, keep it real y’all it is bed time for me.

2 comments:

  1. Could you scramble the eggs with the hammer drill? How much concrete might this drill peirce? I need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete