Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 20, 2009: Planes Trains and Beer Troubles

Today Kate and I finished up travel bookings for Kate, Eric and my trip through Europe. I am hella-stoked. They arrive in Düsseldorf spend two days here then Paris for two days then Amsterdam for two days before we return to Düsseldorf. A whirlwind tour no doubt but I think that some real good times will result, plus it will be nice to see some familiar faces. Just today Martin at work was making fun of Americans for doing Europe in one week, I guess I am one of them.

 

In other news I found a new perch for my Internet harvest, my kitchen windowsill. Today the crop pushed past the four bar region briefly. To counter this excitement I have to report disaster from the other side of the field. Today I poured a pint of Altbier, turned the bottle around to the side with the label and there it was, Alkoholfrei. Even to non-German speaker this is a no brainier, I had made a mistake. I finished it anyways but I was left unsatisfied. Some Jurassic Park before bed should make me feel better. Over and out.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment