Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009: The $%^&* Fax Machine

 

Today at work I got a lot of quality work done. I am finally seeing my efforts this semester producing some real results. It feels good. I sat through a meeting today; they were speaking German but I kept hearing my name, it was confusing. Eventually they gave me synopsis so it was ok, but I need to learn more Deutsch.

 

My boss speaks very good English, but his swearing I think is better then 99% of native English speakers. Today at about 17:00 the fax machine jammed. He let out a string of swears that was absolutely incredible, almost beautiful, words that I did not know could be fit together were. I think that swearing history was made today. It worked too, the fax machine finally spat out the paper.

 

I got home and sorted out the photos that I want to print. I am creating a book with my collection of train, museum and monument tickets along with some photos. Some could call it a scrapbook, but those people would be wrong it is my superturbochargedtestostobook. Anyways while collected the pictures I forgot that I had been to some of the places that I had, so I guess it was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment