Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Road Trip Begins . . . in two more days

It has been quite a while since I last posted here but that does not mean that things have not been eventful. I just this past month wrapped things up at university and I now have a ring on the fourth knuckle from the thumb on my right hand. The UVic Caving Club is now under the command of a new president and I am back in Calgary briefly before the start of my next little adventure.

This summer my friends Marija and Tessa, my girlfriend Gill and I are going on a road trip around the US of A. Below is a map of what our trip may look like.


View Larger Map

As for Calgary, below is a photo of what my backyard looks like. Yeah! Happy April! If you are wondering, is that a Martin Davis cave suit? It sure is, it is a black ballistic nylon cave suit and it is all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment